AUKEY Dash Cam, 1080p Dashboard Camera Recorder, 6-Lane 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens, Supercapacitor, G-Sensor and Clear Nighttime Recording
- Low-profile ‘stealth’ dash cam sits unnoticed behind your rear view mirror, ready to back you up in the event of any incident on the road. Sony Exmor Sensor captures everything in super-sharp full 1080p resolution with super-wide 170° field of view and maintains strong performance in low-light conditions for nighttime driving. Captures video (with optional in-car audio) and stills
- Emergency Recording Mode, activated by built-in gravity sensor, automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects them against being overwritten. Time-Lapse Recording creates a time-lapse video of your journey. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (available separately) to embed precise location & speed data for fascinating trip tracking on free third-party software and greater protection
- Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included double-sided 3M pads. Even easier to remove if you don’t want to leave it mounted after your drive – just unplug the power cable and instantly unclip the dash cam from the mount
- Powered by your standard car 12/24V socket via the included dual-port USB car charger (with spare port to charge your phone) and internal supercapacitor. Automatically powers on and starts recording when you start your car and stops when you switch off the engine. The supercapacitor withstands extreme heat & cold better than standard battery technology and has a far longer operational lifetime
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR02 Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Sticker Mount, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual
Compact Driving Companion
The streamlined ‘stealth’ design AUKEY 1080p Dashboard Camera provides discreet monitoring on all your car journeys. You’ll have solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents—and total peace of mind whenever you’re driving. Avoid the risk of losing insurance claims and protect yourself against insurance fraud scams.
Use the 3M adhesive pad to securely fasten the dash cam to your car windshield in seconds. Plug in the included dual-port car charger and connect the dash cam via the mini-B cable to power on and instantly start recording.
Set and Forget
Conveniently records whenever you use the car. Alternative motion detection recording method monitors even when you’ve locked up and left (requires a continuous power supply).
Convenient Memory Management
Loop Recording Mode records continuously (in segments up to ten minutes each) and writes over old footage when your micro SD card is full. Never run out of memory or mess around managing it.
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you’re back for more, rest assured that we’re in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty.
– Use a Class 10 micro SD memory card (Max 128GB) for reliable recording and performance.
– Format the micro SD card in the dash camera before first use
– When transferring files from your dash cam to your computer, use a micro SD card reader or your own USB Mini-B data cable (the included cable is for power only)
Image Sensor: Sony IMX323 2.19MP CMOS
Screen: 1.5″ LCD
Recording Resolutions: 1080p (30fps), 720p (60fps), 720p (30fps), WVGA, VGA
Operating Temperature: -30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F
Size: 77 x 51 x 37mm / 3″ x 2″ x 1.45″
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Find More Dash Cam Products